Wednesday 24 July 2013

Why Lie?

Why lie?

It really annoys me when other pupils in my class produce an excellent piece of work whether it be a drawing or a creative writing piece.
  They ramble on and on about how ‘terrible’ and/or ‘un-creative their work is, however in their heart of hearts they know their work is good, all they are looking for are compliments or the usual ‘omg no that’s so good!’ or ‘wow that’s so awesome.’
At 10:00 which was around 2nd period a tall confident boy in my class produced an excellent piece of work which ticked off all the criteria my teacher had set for us. He then as usual proceeded to use various swear words to describe his work and attract as much attention as possible.
  Thankfully most people in my class had all experienced this before, although a few faithful friends were foolish enough to compliment his work. 

By Seun



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us a comment - we will share them at our group meetings