Wednesday 24 July 2013

Some People Don't Listen!

Some people just don’t listen.

I did tell my teacher that I didn’t have a question. He obviously didn’t listen though, as he was still pestering me ten minutes after the bell had rung. He wouldn’t pay attention, and that really got on my nerves. If he’s going to ask a question, why won’t he listen for the answer?
            People like that really get on my nerves. They act like they’re paying attention, but they then repeat the question again and again. I understand if they didn’t hear, but not paying attention is downright rude. If someone has listened to you, the least you can do is listen for the answer.
            Last Monday, I was copying some work off of the board, when my teacher came up to me. He told me I looked like I had a question. I replied no. Conversation over, right? Obviously not though, as after five minutes of repeating the same answer I got a bit bored. He just didn’t seem to get the message, and that’s what really bugged me.
            Maybe I should buy a microphone.


By Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us a comment - we will share them at our group meetings